Saturday, December 5, 2009

Your freshman year?

I asked a similar question awhile back, but I'm gonna ask another =D



What was your freshman year like? (hs)



Would you say it was more good or bad?



Whats the best and worst things that happened?



Where do you live?



How big is your school?



Alot of questions, I know. School starts the 13th of August. I'm stressing over it. (%26amp; i know i shouldnt be) =\



Your freshman year?passions soap opera



It was pretty good, i stressed waay more before school started



It was more good, scary tho



the worst? i dedpended waay to much on guys. i didnt have any friends, and i just went from guy to guy



there wasnt really a best part haha



california



its pretty average sized



:]



good luck hun!



im going to be senior when school starts (august 20th) and im waaay more scared then i ever was my freshman year



it will go by waay fast, and i know EVERYONES telling you that, but freshman year only lasts a little while, do your homework and dont worry about boys



:D



and for goodness sake, HAVE FUNN!



Your freshman year?mr messed up opera theater



You're gonna see some new faces, %26amp; the work gets a little more difficult because you're starting to earn high school credits to graduate so you can go to college. I don't remember how many students my high school had. I used to live in New Orleans but now I live in Texas.
Confusing , my family and i didn't no one.Learned the city we moved to tons of pot heads



Bad



Worst became depressed



Best,nothing really



Alabama is a **** hole



Pretty huge
My freshman year (seems like yesterday) was probably my easiest in terms of homework, the hardest in terms of adjustments.



I would say it was good. It helped me meet new people and the expirience of moving on to another, larger school environment was nice.



The best thing that happened is I met a ton of neat people.



The worst thing that happened was the physics class I took..



I live in Idaho



My school is a Catholic high school..we only have around 600 students total.



Don't worry..you will do fine!
the sh*ttiest year of my life. for some reason i turned to abercrombie etc and got a lot of sh*t. Never again. I cant believe i even wore that sh*t.
best part, was scoring 4 TD's on my freshman TD, or having our roller coaster finish 1st in region and 3rd at state in engineering competition, worst part was getting my 80 gig video ipod jacked
I stressed over going to HS too. But it is so much better than middle school and more people that you will have things in common with and you will probably find new intrests too. It is a great time! You shouldn't worry about it, you will have to go either way so don't stress. And when you get to college that will be even better, I had so much fun! Good luck and no worries.
my freshmen yr. was AWESOME!!!!



it wasn't good it was GREAT!!!!



the best i made lots and lots of new friends. the worst part i got in school suspension for the 1st time i'll never go back NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I live in a house.



My school is pretty big.



If your about to start your freshmen yr. my advice would be just be yourself and you'll be fine TRUST me.
Oh i loved my freshman year in hs. i just came out of a private school and i made a ton of new friends which i still have till this day in my senior year!!! it was an easy ride, easy classes, no drama, just all around fun. i had a huge public high school, over a 1,000 students.



if u have friends going to ur new hs go with them on ur first day it will be soo much easier!! good luck and have fun!!!
i thought im not gonna make any friends!



i ate alone on the first day



on the 2nd day i asked this girl to accompany me to the cafe and it turned out we somewhat got lost



on the 3rd day i asked this guy to have lunch with me (we got on quite well during orientation)



on the 4th day this girl shared her lunch with me



and now, i hang out with some really cool people who loves me for being crazy



and it feels good that i can scream at hem and they know i'm only kidding around



i think we should ask people, not wait to be asked



oh, it also helps that during orientation, i told everyone i want to be a lawyer



they keep teasing me about that, though
I love my Freshmen yr. But It was Yr of 1987-1988 !! There were Freshmen Welcome dance night. I could leave campus walk to 7-11 to get a snack. I met Jr.'s to Seniors who drove. And they would take me out for lunch!



Its scary at 1st but get involved with activities and you will start meeting lots of people.You'll love it after a mth!!! Good Luck



HEY BY THE WAY IF I DIDN'T LIKE MY FRESHMEN YR I WOULDN'T REMEMBER A DARN THING! My daughter is also starting High School on Aug.13th!??????鈼?
Well I moved to a new school that year. Wasn't bad. Didn't know anyone to start off though. Material wasn't hard, but I wanted to find what hobbies I wanted to pursue. Nothing really bad happened my freshman year, but I did get 4.0 as a plus and a girl that rocked my socks and has ever since. My school is AA (about 1,000 people). Don't worry, a lot of people will be nervous like you, so take the part of leader.
My freshman year in high school was awesome! High school is a breeze.



It was more good than bad



the best thing that happened was i befriended a lot of my old friends . worst thing, i lost contact with them after high school.



ohio



not too big. i graduated with about 90-100 people. lol.



hun, don't stress over freshman year. all will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan