Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you think this is a good idea?

my parents tell me all the time how i am messing up the family and keep threatening to send me to boarding school. i had to fight a few times not to go back there by proving with grades that i was okay to go to a normal school. at this current moment i am a junior in a school i hate miserable because my mother wont stop telling me how much of a failure i am and how much i'm stressing my dad out. my big cousin katie goes to college and has a beach house down by where i live where she is living this year. she told me that i could stay with her anytime during the year. i'm thinking if i should permenantly move in there maybe? just to make my parents life easier



Do you think this is a good idea?say yes



well it really depends. do you have a car? can you wake yourself up in the morning to get to school? if your cousin is in college most likely she's not going to want to wake up and take you because the one thing people love about college is that they can sleep in. and there is a good chance that she might be in class when school is over and if you don't have a car you have to have someone take you home. but maybe it would be a good idea to get away from your family for a little while. see how they like it and if they tell you they want you to come home and your not really liking your living arrangements then maybe go back. otherwise tell them that you like being away better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan