Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I stop biting my nails?????

I know I do it when i'm stressed and can stop myself but it's mostly without thinking, when i'm bored, concentrating or even just watching tv.



I've always done it and it didn't used to bother me that much, the problem now is that my son has started copying me, and it's not a good look for a 2 year old!!!!



How can I stop biting my nails?????classical music



aww well first maybe u should get Tips so that helps u not to bite them off, or chew gum in ur spare time, you can also munch on little things like carrots something crunchy so u wont be frustrated with ur nails and tell ur son No NO silly goose and make him laugh. make him understand its bad.. his brain is a sponge that will copy/folow anything so he'll stop



How can I stop biting my nails?????ms stress opera theater



Keep on biting them until they are gone and then you will realise the error of your ways.
You used to able to get some very bitter stuff from the chemists to paint on your nails. Every time you put your fingers to your mouth, it tastes horrible. Try it.
If you have a week to go camping, your nails will get filthy and you won't feel like putting them in your mouth. That's how I did it!
nail polish jst doesnt work bt yep nail polish remover worked for me, its like even when u wash it off the taste is still there...ive stopped biting then ever since ofcourse at the end of the day its all bout self discipline...good luck lol...xXx
Don't put them in your mouth...........
Ok, when i was six I used to bite my nails ALL the time...its a bummer isnt it?! well this is wat my mom said to do....



*put Tabasco on your fingers, so everytime u try to bite'em ur mouth burns real bad. It worked for me!
soak your fingers in lemon juice or something spicy and every time you try to bite them they'll taste gross :)
I have that problem too and my mom always got mad at me. But I found a way that works for me. Get your nails done and everytime you put it in your mouth, you don't want to ruin your pretty nails.
Wear gloves all the time.



Seriously. It worked for me.
I used to have that problem too. If you dip you fingers in nail polish remover they will taste really bad, and you wont want to bite them.



Also paint your nails or get a manicure, then you wont want to bite them.



=D
i did it for years then i had acrylics and now even wen i don't have them on i don't bite them
Some info here: http://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/Hab...
stop putting them in your mouth.



Simple.



... think of all the micro dirt under there that you are eating? eeeewwwwww.
Try buying yourself some nice false nails and keep them on as long as possible. The glue usually lasts about ten days to two weeks and if one pops off stick it back on again. it's surprising how quick your nails grow, so by the time you take the falsies off you should have a decent nail underneath and just take it from there. Once they start growing you can see how good they look and get a manicure as a treat. You won't want to waste good money getting them done only to bite them to the quick again! If you feel tempted to chomp then put another set of falsies on. They're too hard to bite and the glue is really bad for you!!
ummm i use chemical stuff on my finger nails it taste like **** but its no toxic. yup yup
nailpolish fast and easy or get ur nails done
I too bite my nails, its pure will power that is needed. As your reading this, think about all the things that your hands touch through the course of the day and would you really like that in your mouth. Make a consious decision to not want to bite and think about it everytime you put your fingers in your mouth.



Just, everytime you put your fingers in your mouth try and think do i really want to do this? and remove them!!!! lol, occupy your hands, twidle your thumbs or sumthin. go on the computer even! type! just keep those fingers busy and your mind, as I too bite my nails out of bordom most of the time



Oh - P.S. Tried the nail varnish stuff, just worked my away around it (just biting with teeth not putting in mouth! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan