Saturday, December 5, 2009

Guys Please. Help a sista out.?

I recently ask my boyfriend if he could the fix the shower. It leaks and just not working proper at all. Now he does have other projects going on around the house. But I figure the leaking shower is costing money with having a water bill. But he responded by stating that I,m stressing him out and I don't really have to be there. Yes I could leave and go back where everything works properly. But I figure that was being selfish. And is not like I'm freeloading. I help out with food and his son. And we have discussed seriously and have actually set a date for me to move in. So how should I responsed back to his f-up response. Or what should I think. Because my thoughts now are not great



Guys Please. Help a sista out.?home theater



Maybe he doesn't know how to fix it. Perhaps it would be best to call a plumber.



Guys Please. Help a sista out.?comedy club opera theater



you r doing unnecessary things
He sounds like a real loser! Why are you accepting that kinda treatment? Talk to him about his attitude %26amp; see if he really needs you to be around, if he doesnt then move out.
Fix it yourself! Go to A Hardware and talk to the experts. the tools you will need is a couple of pipe wrenches, pipe seal and maybe a new gasket. Just remember to turn of the main water valve. Have extra paper towels handy!
when your calm and when he's calm talk sensibly and both get everything off your chest, sounds like he's getting cold feet a bit ,,maybe he feels a bit smoothered .. it's all natural, it happens just have to talk about how each other feels about things and it's amazing how much you really do find out about how a mans mind ticks..lol no point talking though until he's ready. Good luck!
show 'em who u are, fix it urself or simply call a plumber to do it 4 u.
How many times did you tell him about the shower? Did you say it over and over as if he can't hear you? Or did you just look for something he hadn't gotten around to fixing to throw in his face?
Give him some space and come at a different angle to see what's up. Oh, and the shower, try to fix it and he'll trip to see you try to fix it. It'll be a huge statement in a lot of ways; if he really cares or is not too mad right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan