Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is my girlfriend pregnant?

My girlfriend and I recently had sex unprotected. I pulled out, but about 6-7 days later she started to complain of stomache aches and headaches. She only had stomache aches for about a day and little headaches for about 3 days. She threw up only once, and she hasn't had any symptoms like that for the past 4 days(it's 2 weeks after sex). I think she might be pregnant and I'm scared. She hasn't notice any other changes in her body or activites such as peeing or eating alot. She tells me that she eats just as much as she did before and is peeing regularly. She only has about 3-5 more days till she should have her period but I'm stressing major. Can anyone tell me if she might be pregnant or not cause i keep looking at other websites and they all seem to say something different. Any ideas?



Is my girlfriend pregnant?performing arts center



Every woman is different and have different symptoms/combinations of symptoms. Thats probably why you are reading such different things online. I would go to the drugstore and buy a test. They have ones that will detect pregnancy up to 5 days before your missed period so buy one of those and see what happens. If she still doesn't have her period in another 5 days, take another test. She can always go to the girlie doctor - they usually do a urine test for free. Or she could go to the health dept. and they will do the test there too.



Is my girlfriend pregnant?sunshine opera theater



she could b take h.p.t



good luck
With twins :)
why play Russian roulette and have unprotected sex
Probably not, but just in case, make her take a pregnancy test. You can get them from the pharmacy, and all she has to do is pee onto this little strip, and it tells her wether or not she is pregnant.
take a pregnancy test.
with triplets :)
when i was pregnant I could smell anything. I mean i could probably track down criminals LOL! I could go into a bathroom that had just been cleaned with bleach, %26amp; I could still smell pee bad... heightened sense of smell is a symptom, tender breast, nausea, fatigue. I recommend an ept. (well the cheap one from the dollar store will work just fine)
wait another 3-5 days and if she has her period then she isn't pregnant, but if she doesn't uh-oh. She could just be sick, but the throughing up and stomach pains and headaches are some syptoms of pregnancy. atleast you'll know to use protection next time.
she maybe pregnant some signs may come earlier than others but to make sure have her take a test regardless if she has a period cause a miss period.you can never really rely on periods cause they can be very miss leading.the best test to take is a blood test.but if you must take a urine test take it when she has been late on her period a month for best results.i hope this helps you if you need any further ideas you can contact me at mbrittaquarious@yahoo.com.good luck
How do you know she's too small and will die? Are you sure, or are you panicked and think that?



Take her to a crisis pregnancy center and get advice from the doctors there. If it comes down to the life of your girlfriend or your baby, I think that's your girlfriends decision.. and it would be horribly sad but ok for her to have an abortion. The life of a mother being in danger is.. the only real reason to even consider abortion.



And being in financial difficulty, there's probably some sort of welfare or ... government aid of some sort, that can assist you. Or just some really nice generous person who is willing to help (they do exist).



I'm so sorry to hear about this.. I wish you and your girlfriend the best.



~Crystal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan