Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby Girl Names?

I'm having twin girls and I'm stressing about names. I've been attached to Carlin all my life and also lke the name Malia, kinda. if you could say and different names? Or middle ones for Carli and Malia please do!



Baby Girl Names?playhouse



Malia is pretty my goddaughter is named that how about Lamia and Malia just switch the letters around how bout Malia Simone and Lamia Celine or Jamia



Baby Girl Names?plays opera theater



Carlin Treva and Malia Tammy
http:/www.babynames.com
Carli Lynn



Carli Anne



Carli Rose



Carli Hope



Malia Faith



Malia Hope



Malia Jane



Malia Kay
I would name my girl Amma and Emma
I like Brianna Nicole, Trinity, Isabella and Daniella



Good luck



?
carlin marie is good'what about carlina malia



or do carlin malia and do tallon michelle
I personally love the name Balynn Brooke(prounounced Bay-lynn)
my daughter name, Lina
How about



Aubree Annette



Audrey



Addilyn



Those are my favorite names
I like Elise, carlin sounds great. So many names - but I like the ones you have chosen - I think they are beautiful.
Madison and Madden



Christine and Crystal



Mckenzie and Melinda



Micheal and Michele
I like carlin but not malia,



Carlin and Alexandra or Carlin Alexandra



and Aaliyah Raquel
Danny Lynn ( your Baby will be famous) Jk



Kaiser Mariea



Linda ( Means Pretty One )



AMeliea



Emmy



Layla



Destenie



Heather



KERRY ( Princess)



JOSEPHINE ( God Will Increase)



Nelly
Those are both really pretty names. I really like Carli.



I also love the names Kaleigh, Parisa, Daniella..



Daniella Carli



Parisa Malia
i think these are all beautiful names:



daphne



cathyrne



lexie-jo



randy



adele



antonia



any of these are pretty
I have no clue how to pronounce Carlin without saying it like Carolyn? So maybe go for that instead and Malia is alright but sounds kinda strange .... I love the names Chelsea and Brianna. Dakota and middle name Rose is a gorgeous name too.
i rly like the name malia and treva try and stick to name of ppl these day ya knwo like if u want a long aem deanne or shoshannah or short names like lina or lenny
Carlin Marie and Malia Catherine



Carlin Michelle and Malia Cassandra



Carlin Mikayla nad Malia Clarissa



Carlin Morgan and Mailia Chantelle



Carlin Annabell and Mailia Avery



Carlin Hayden and Mailia Harley



Carlin Taylor and Mailia Riley
i like katlyn marie and tara rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan