Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tips to lose a few lbs / stop bingeing?

What can I do to lose about 3 or 4 lbs fast?



I put on a few over the holidays.... mostly it's my habits, I've been bingeing at night.



Any tips?



I'm 111 right now, and 5'7", so if that helps at all...



anything safe I can take that will help?



I'm stressed at the moment, so I have problems controlling myself/caring in the moment when I binge.



thanks for any and all help.



Tips to lose a few lbs / stop bingeing?symphony



Eat ONLY veges for a few days!



It always works for me!!! Of course I have more to lose - I gained about 12 lbs. since thanks giving and now weigh a whopping 142 - my God do I feel BLOATED, like a blowfish. And I am 5'6".



I'm not sure how much you ought to lose, being only 111 and 5'7". I'd probably kill to have those stats, but actually, I don't think I would because it is probably TOO SKINNY. Why don't you see what your IDEAL weight ought to be for your height and try to stick to that? That is what your HEALTHY weight would be.



Good luck!!!



Tips to lose a few lbs / stop bingeing?performing arts center opera theater



I'm sorry, but you do not need to lose any weight, I would strongly advise you to put on a few pounds......you sound too thin and I am worried that you may have one of those disorders where you see yourself as being "fat" when you are actually maybe too thin. Please, don't for one second think that you need to lose a few pounds, it is really unhealthy for you given the information you provided.



However, since you did ask, here's something you can do



Trick yourself when you eat. This means use smaller bowls and plates and stuff, this way in your mind you are having that same "one plate of spagetti", when you are actually having less. Then, if you feel the NEED to have a second serving, do not finish your first serving, go fetch your second serving when you still have like a 1/3 or 1/2 of your first serving on your plate. A lot of our eating habits is physcological, not physical, the reason why we as a society have become fatter is because our single portion sizes have become larger. We are also programmed to shove as much food in our mouths as we can find, because in nature, food is not in umlimited abundance as it is in our society.



So do that "trick yourself" thing, plus don't eat enriched flour or rice cakes, as they tell your body to store calories as fat, as opposed to burning them.



Other than those two things, do the obvious things like exercise and drink water and sleep and all that stuff.



But again, if you are really 5'7 and 111 pounds, DO NOT take any measures to make yourself thinner!!!!!! PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan