Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have a pg ?

if you do it doggy style will that increse the chance of you become pg i'm just wondering i've been married for 4 years and we just now started trying to have a baby and it been 8 months and no such luck i guess you can say i'm stressing out about it because i see baby ever where for 2 week i think there something in the water here in mississippi .



I have a pg ?home theatre



I was trying for 8 months before i fell pregnant. I think the more stressed you get the less likely it will happen. Did you know that stress can play a part in the delay of ovulation. I found that the month i forgot i was trying i got pregnant!



Good luck with getting pregnant.



I have a pg ?ballet theater opera theater



doing it doggy style might help you, because it allows for deeper penetration by you're partner but timing is more import and than any sexual position try to have sex every second to third day to allow Ur hubby to gather enough troops especially around the time you ovulate.good luck and happy baby making.
missionary position is best, the sperm will stay in you better. After sex prop your hips up on some pillows and rest like that 20 minutes or so. It can take up to 12 months. I know how you feel though, it took my husband and me almost 3 years to conceive, that is with a low sperm count though. Good luck!



sarah



9weeks3days pg!
No, doggy style is not a good position for conception, despite the deeper penetration. The best position for conception attempts is missionary. After ejaculation and withdrawal, you will want to roll back onto your upper back and shoulders, and hug your knees to your chest to help the sperm fight the gravity of their "swim." Another position is to be on your back but with your legs propped up on your husband's shoulders. Then, after ejaculation, you are already in resting position and you can cuddle without being too clinical following sex. This is what my husband and I did when trying to conceive. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan