Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone know of natural/homeopathic/herbal appetite enhancers?

I'm trying to gain weight, and have a lot of trouble when I'm stressed out keeping my appetite up. So far the doctor has offered to prescribe a synthetic progesterone that they use for chemo patients and AIDS patients. I'd like to stay away from the chemicals if possible!



Does anyone know of natural/homeopathic/herbal appetite enhancers?violin



You have answered your question yourself. You said you are stressed out, if so, how can you improve your body metabolism?



Remain calm, do some yoga or meditation, relax your body and mind and then see what happens. You wont need any medication at all.



As far as possible, do not take hormonal supplements unless you have a hormonal deficiency. Progesterone supplements are given if you have a deficiency of hormones.



What is your age? And what is your height and weight?



Drink lots of water, eat plenty of fiber rich foods. Bananas are supposed to increase weight.



Lastly, I am surprised to hear from anyone about increasing weight, when most of my patients are keen to reduce. Weight increase can be fast, but reducing it is a herculean task so think twice before you decide to increase your weight.



Please keep me informed about your progress and send me all the details possible for me to analyze your condition.



Does anyone know of natural/homeopathic/herbal appetite enhancers?chinese theater opera theaterI am another person that would like to gain weight. There are a few of us around. I have been VERY thin my entire life and have tried to gain weight w/out success. People forget that gaining weight can be just as frustrating as loosing. Report It


Just smoke some weed. It'll improve your attitude and remove your stress and will naturally enhance your appetite.
Swedish bitters. Increases the saliva flow which seems ot stimulate appetite. My dad and sister's FIL used it during chemo to help their appetites.
Marijuana has proven effective in places where it has been legally tested. Another reason to campaign for its being made legal. Move to California if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan