Saturday, December 5, 2009

I stress out about every little thing. any ways on how to help chill out?

its been getting out of hand lately. and its making me feel like i'm going crazy. please serious answers only.



I stress out about every little thing. any ways on how to help chill out?ballet



You may need an anti-depressant. They help not only with feelings of depression, but with irritability and mood swings as well. You'll be surprised how much it will change your life!



I stress out about every little thing. any ways on how to help chill out?globe theater opera theater



Check out (http://www.reducingstress.net/ )there is a lot of great content and information on the subject there.



Also the stresseraser is a great product, you can find it at (http://www.buystresseraser.com )
Hi there.... do some exercise my friend, it can really help,,, I tried it before :-)
I use to be that way but learned to not worry about something until it's time to deal with it.i use to worry to death about things and then nothing bad ever happened.so when i start thinking about something that worries me I just clear my mind and think about something else.It takes practice but it can work.Good luck!!
think of what's the worst could happen to you? The last time it happen you freak out and than what happen? Did it resolve the issue? Think of driving, if you are obsessed with red light on every junction and crossroad, you bound to think that the world is against you therefore everytime you hit the crossroad it's always red light. At the same time someone driving besides you was thinking of something else rather than the red light, it does not bother him, to him it's just part of driving, it's apart of life. But both still arrive at the same destination, somehow you are more upset than the others. It's about the journey not the final destination. The only person who can make it easier for yourself is you. Whatever you encounter in life is meant to be, not someone or god try to throw you a loop.
I have the same problem. I was recently diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder. I take some medicine that helps me a lot, but its not perfect.
Try meditation my dear. I swear it works wonders on you. I was in a similar situation and i learnt to mediatate. It really workd.



When u r stressed out, just close ur eyes and take 10 long, deep breaths. have some cold water and u will get back to normal.



Listen to slow music. play with kids.



'Everyday when u wakeup think of deciding on either of this. 1. I WILL BE HAPPY AND CALM TODAY. or 2. I WILL BE ANGRY TODAY.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan