Thursday, December 10, 2009

A William play-write?!?! HELP!!??!!??

Alright, being my stupid self, I forgot the name of the poet that we will be studying in five weeks. His first name is William and his last name starts with M (I believe is is four or five or six letters long, but he was interrupted before he could finish). I'm stressed out as it is and this just adds to it!! HelP!!! I know nothing about poems!!



A William play-write?!?! HELP!!??!!??headache



Could it be:



William M Inge, U.S. playwright, Picnic-Pulitzer 1953, or William M. Hoffman??



Don't stress, ask the teacher next time you see him, do your research and you'll be just fine. Good luck,.



A William play-write?!?! HELP!!??!!??paramount theater opera theater



hard to say:



poet or playwright



what type of poetry



nationality?
Wow - this is just like the Wheel of Fortune!



A_K YOU_ T_ACH_R



Pax - C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan