Thursday, December 10, 2009

What does this mean ?

I have this friend that things have been realy strained with mainly because she knows that I have feelings that go beyond friendship, anyway a few weeks ago she asked me to look after some furniture that she had nowhere store after her marriage breakup and last week she asked me to call her and we had the best conversation we've had in ages, so I was starting to think that things were getting back to normal. However within a few days of the phone call she has been a bit cold towards me although we are still talking and the furniture things still happening, I have a feeling that shes found herself a new man and dosn't want to tell me, but I also think that she found him before our phone conversation.



My question is why is she great one day and them realy cold the next, I'm trying to figure this without asking because I don't wan't her to think that i'm stressing as she puts it, I just don't know what am I missing here.



What does this mean ?oper



sounds to me like she's just using you. she's being cold to you because she knows that you are interested but she's not. just get over her. you don't deserve to be treated that way. good luck



What does this mean ?hollywood theater opera theater



love triangle hurts a lot.



or did you talk dirty to her and she was conservative then?



ask her what is wrong that she seems worried or thinking hard.



mercury of love
Try to have another conversation with her and ask her "Whats new?" in her life! And if she doesn't say anything about a man ask her on a date then see what she says and if she is still cold towards you..... She obviously doesn't care about your feelings
women are a mystery. If you truely, truely like this girl and you know you want to be with her then tell her right away before this "other guy" makes a move. And if there isnt another guy then your at the same position as you were before, just now she knows. Life is too short for bullshit like this. Relax and goodluck with this.
ask her on a girls night out and tell her that you just need time to vent about things that is on your mind about your life then see if she shares some info about her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan