Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pregnancy scare from fingering?

Three weeks ago I cleaned up my b/f's semen with a towel. About a half hour later I was masturbating myself but I had forgotten to wash my hands. Did the semen dry up? Is there a possibility I'm pregnant? Lately I've been really emotional but I think it's because I'm stressed and scared. How long does semen live in the air(not in a damp place)?



Pregnancy scare from fingering?comedy show



i really dont think its possible to get pregnant that way, however you still could be pregnant because if you were cleaning up your boyfriends semen, obviously you were having sex prior. i could be wrong, maybe you just jerked him off? anyways, getting pregnant that way i highly doubt is possible. good luck



Pregnancy scare from fingering?greek theater opera theater



your not pregnant by fingering you only can get pregnant by having sex please stop doing anything sexual if you dont know that fingering can not get you pregnant your ovbiously not mature enough
I am not sure how long semen can live after ejaculation. They can live up to 48 hours inside a womans vaginal canal. But, since he wiped off on a towel the semen may have died right away. It seems very unlikely you could get pregnant from this situation.
Semen dies when it touches oxygen, aka. air. so unless he did the pull out method on you... and it was just a jerk off, or head sperm.. then your 10,000% FINE. emotional crap and what not and irregular periods happen to all women, at different levels every month.. its never always the same unless your on the pill. Trust me i think im pregnant again every month.
i dont think you have anything to worry about...you should be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan