Saturday, December 5, 2009

Guy question.?

you've probably heard this already a lot of times, but i want to hear the answers myself. I really like this guy in my class and i'm hoping that we could go together to prom, but we don't know each other that well. So... how could I get to know him better. What are some questions that lead to going out on a Friday or Saturday night? How could I get him to open up more, since he is shy. Please help. I need to get to know him. I know that this is an obvious question, but i'm stressing out about this. Please help me.



Guy question.?soap opera



If you really like him and want to go to prom with him just go for it and ask him. Unless he has no idea who you are I would just ask and not play games you could miss out. I liked a guy so much but never just went for it and asked him to hang out. After a while he started dating someone else because I was to shy to make small talk. I wish I could go back because he was so cute. Don't be like me!!



Good luck



Guy question.?city opera opera theater



He definatley is interested in you. Its up to you to make him actually like you. You have to mae him want you. Just start off by teasing him like you guys are little kids. Maybe playfully touch him and hit him on the arm when he teases you back. Dont make yourself too available to him though or he wont want you as much.
Small talk baby, its all about the small talk!



Best way to find out about a fri/sat night is to ask, "So do you have any plans for the weekend?" If they are not doing anything just be like, "Oh, ya I'm pretty much up to nothing also, perhaps we should _________" or something...
Just take control and ask him out on a date . don't wait for him to ask remember he is shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan