Saturday, December 5, 2009

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and he does coke i haven't heard from him in

I hadnt talked to him in three days but he called me last friday and told me he was ok and ask if i was ok and said he would talk to me about everything later that day and he told me he loved me. He never called back and it is now Tuesday is he ok will i see or hear from him again? I'm stressing myself out cause i'm worried bout him he hasnt talked to his mom or told her anything im the only one his called to check on. Will i hear from him again?



Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and he does coke i haven't heard from him in a week is he OKamc theater



if that's how you want your life to be ( waiting on someone ) you've picked a winner.



Find another.



Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and he does coke i haven't heard from him in a week is he OKconcerts opera theater



I would file a missing person report if no one has heard from him...
I'm assuming that you're not talking about the soft drink here. I don't know if he's ok or not but you have to know the possibilities if you're with someone that engages in such hard drug use (I'm not judging, I smoke.) I hope he is for your sake, but if he is do you want to have to go through this every so often? My heart couldn't take that I would go crazy. I'll think good thoughts for him. Hang in there, maybe it's time to make some decisions about where the relationship is going. Good luck
things like this rarely improve .. unless treated not quit treat
If I were you I would call his friends and the police. Does he have a cell? Have you tried that? Call his family they might know something. But you should be worried. He could be very hurt. Make sure people know he's missing
honestly... dump the loser... any guy who does drugs isnt worth s*h*!*t...



hes gonna lie...cheat...and more lies....



i was in the same situation.... guys like that are losers
he is all strung out on coke. it is a very dangerous and addicting drug. if I were u id get rid of him before he ruins your life along with his which has probably already gone to ****
Dump him!!
get a way he will sell everthing everyone gives him or he earns my partner in bussiness used up about 27,000 in crack in about 1 month acar atruck a house a van his pay 2 loans all his tools all gone went to get him for work and the house was a crack house they cant help it give him the number for cocaine anonymous and stay away till hes clean
Sweetie I would have his parents depending on his age file a missing person report. Find him get him some help And if he refuses help them you need to get away from him or you will spend the rest of your life wondering if he is dead or alive, AND THAT'S A MISERABLE WAY TO SPEND YOUR LIFE. even tho toy care about him most people on coke or drugs are all about there next fixes. not about his girlfriend. Just try to find him get him some help give him that choice either you are the coke if he decides to go for treatment support him if not go find you a better life.
If he says he's okay, then he is. In his own world, he feels he is okay. He is happy knowing that you are worrying about him. His mom has stopped worrying as much as she did or he would be calling her. He has more than one bad habit. Coke being one, which usually stems from other bad habits, such as cigarettes and joints. It can also lead to other bad habits, Heroin; Crystal. And more than likely he is sleeping with anyone that is helping him get joy from his bad habit. So the real question you should be asking yourself, is not as to whether he is okay, but if this is really the type of guy you want in your life.
Yes dear u will hear from him again..if not him then from another person like his mother..right now he is in another world..the most important thing right now is another line of coke..when he crashes meaning rock bottom..then u will hear from him..cause he will be back down to earth again..i understand what u are going through..and i am not just saying that to make u feel better either..this kind of drug is very addicting...sad but so true...just relax and take a deep breath...if u and his family see that this is a habbit for him..maybe all of u should get together and do a intervention to save his life...if u need to talk u can email me..i also have IM on yahoo



midnightryder_ny@yahoo.com
I think you need to reevaluate your situation here. Is cocaine something you are willing to lose your life to? When you are with an addict, it controls your whole life. I think a more important question to ask yourself should be, "Why am I still with him?" He obviously doesn't have your best interests in mind, and he has clearly made his decision to leave you behind while he goes on a binge. Dump the reject and find someone who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan