Saturday, December 5, 2009

Biology Project. *Any creative minds out there?*?

Okay so here it is.



In Biology, we have this project we have to do to stay in honors. Basicly we get a type of organelle assigned to us (in my case I got the Nucleus, Nucleolus, and Nuclear membrane) and we have to some how present that organelle to the class using a "left brained" idea. That's where I need my help.



I've been trying to figure out what to do for three weeks now. NOTHING is coming to my mind. I can't think of anything to do.



So I guess what I'm saying is can any of you give me some inspriation or tips to help me think of something to do, or good places to look for some ideas? ( I dont' need to know what the organelles themselves are, I've done my research. I just don't know how to present the information I have creatively. Best answer 10 points?)



Please I'm stressing here, it's due at the end of the month!



Biology Project. *Any creative minds out there?*?events



How about a paper mache ball with a small ball in it for the nucleolus and string for the chromatin? You could also poke some holes in the paper mache because the nuclear membrane does have holes in it.



I have also had students do this with fruit (ask your teacher first though).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan