Thursday, December 10, 2009

Smoking question?

ok... So let me try to explain this..... I started smoking in 7th grade, but then my parents caught me and then I stopped. but ever since then, I sometimes I just want a cigarette.And lately I have been smoking. It takes me a whole week to finish a pack (I'm 19, so I buy my own pack). Well my question is.... Am I smoker? Cause I can quit anytime. I'm stressing out right now. and I only smoke by my self. None of my friends know.



Serious answers please!!



Thank you.



Smoking question?symphony



a 25 pack use to last me 2weeks ,when i first started. once you start hanging around other smokers and you will,because we all group together, it will increase and increase and increase,now im a pack a day.......if you can stop now,then do it. its the worst habit ever, it has a failure rate higher than heroin, its costs heaps of money and its bad for you.......



Smoking question?performing arts center opera theater



If you smoke and want to have a smoke then yes you are a smoker. If you can quit any time then why are you smoking? I smoked for over 20 years and I once believed I could stop at any time. It took a long time to finally quit. If you don't want to be a smoker then STOP NOW.
Can you quit anytime? Try it and see, I suggest you do the longer you do it the more difficult it becomes to quit.
If you are smoking at all, you are a smoker even though you could be considered a light smoker. If you can, quit completely before you end up smoking more and more. Believe me, it only gets worse. Good luck to you.
Yes you are a smoker. The fact that you smoke makes you a smoker. If you can quit, then quit. If you don't need it, don't do it. If you do need it, you're addicted. The amount you smoke dosn't make you a smoker or not, the habitualness of it does.



You also come off as a little ashamed of smoking, the fact that you're friends don't know and you only do it by yourself. (not sure just how it sounds)
If you smoke, you are a smoker. Most likely you are addicted, as you smoke by yourself and not doing it to be social. One pack a week might not be as dangerous as a two pack a day smoker, but you are still harming yourself and risking your health and life. You should try to quit now before things get worse and you start smoking more.
I am pretty much the same way....I smoked my first cig in middle school and thought I was real cool. I smoked a few here and there up until I graduated college. I am a few years out of school and I will light up once in a while. I am not addicted to the cigarette, I just enjoy a puff now and then. Maybe 1 cigarette every few weeks. I dont even buy them anymore.



Dont get out of hand.....Smoking is pretty silly if you think about it.
can you guit anytime somked four every 20 years
You smoke therefore you are a smoker. I smoked for a long time, but quit. I STILL want to smoke from time to time. Regardless of what people say, I personally believe that the craving NEVER goes away entirely. Quitting is a good thing. Only you can say NO to yourself when you're tempted. Forget the patches, the gum, the pills and everything. The only way to stop is to stop. That's what I did.



OK, preaching is over. Let's talk money. Five bucks a pack, higher doctor bills, higher cost for life insurance and, probably the worst, being an outcast. How often do you see people stepping out of a really nice social gathering to 'grab a smoke'?
What?I wish I was like you!...quit it!
3 a day is not much but if you are smoking daily - you're a smoker. If you skip a day or two between cigs, then you're a social smoker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan