Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can neone tell me a nice place for a good massage?

I'm stressed..need a rejuvenating and a relaxing massage..Any recommendations please..and i dont want to go thru any classifieds..btw i'm in Bangalore.



Can neone tell me a nice place for a good massage?theatre



Where you live? Find out if you have a school of massage therapy near by, in the clinic they give massage for the price of nothing. If you go to a spa it might cost you about 65$ to 100, but if you find a school with a clinic where students are doing their intership it might cost you only 25 to 30 dollars.



Good luck



Can neone tell me a nice place for a good massage?opera music opera theater



KERALA is good place for these thing %26amp; they r expert
If I'm not sure of what's available to me, I either look online or check out the phone book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan