Saturday, December 5, 2009

You think I should see a chiropractor?

Because my shoulder blades or are really tense. In the shower I put on the massager, and when I put it on my shoulders it hurts, and when I rub my fingers over it it feels like I'm pinching a huge vein. Is this unhealthy? Maybe because I'm stressing out bad!!



You think I should see a chiropractor?listen to opera



I would recommend going, because this is exactly what they can help with. I had lower back pain issues for a long time, and after I went to the chiropractor for a few weeks, the pain went away. There are a few things they might do: they crack your back and neck area, and even massage the shoulder area, and they'll definitely have you lay down with these heating and massaging pads on your shoulders. It feels nice and definitely helps with tension and pain.



You think I should see a chiropractor?concert venue opera theater



Feeling of excessive pain is never normal. If it is sensitive even to water, then you need to consult a Doc. Sometimes because of 'neuralgia', the overlying skin becomes sensitive to touch and pressure, and results in excessive pain. If the pain is excessive, and involves a certain area of your skin, then it is a good idea to consult a Doc.
Sometimes it helps with tension. Sometimes not. Sit straight on a surface without a back (like the edge of your bed). Do your shoulders curve forward to your chest? To make an entirely flat line from shoulder to shoulder across your front do you have to "pull" them back? If you carry your shoulders forward you could probably benefit from the chiropractor. If not, you could probably get the same results from a massage at a much cheaper rate.
just go to a regular dr, some time it could be muscle strain from lifting or it could also be the way you sleep, maybe thats the side you sleep on all the time with you'er shoulder bent up under you'er head, i have experenced that befor, but to make sure its always best to go to the dr, i perticularly dont care for chiropractors it seem every one comeing out of those kind of offices are on canes or have some kind of brace on. i have heard people say thay were better off befor thay went there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan