Thursday, December 10, 2009

Question about ovulation after miscarriage?

I had a miscarriage on 9/28/07 (no D%26amp;C). I had a normal period in October and was charting so I know I ovulated normally that month. This month I've been charting and have had lower than normal temps (in the high 96s) and have not had a temp rise yet. Today is day 20. Usually I ovulate around day 17 or 18. Is it possible to just ovulate late (especially if I'm completely over analyzing the situation), or will I most likely have a cycle without ovulating? Will I get a period without ovulating or will it not come until I eventually ovulate? Should we keep trying this month until I either ovulate or get a period? I'm stressed because I want to get pregnant again so bad. And don't tell me to relax because I know I have to but it's so hard to do!!!



Question about ovulation after miscarriage?greek theater



I understand hun, having a miscarriage myself, but be patient. You caa have a peiod without ovulation. Since you didn't have a d%26amp;c your cycles can be a little off. Be patient. Maybe get an ovulation kit to see if you are in fact ovulating. Good Luck and lots of baby dust to ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan