Thursday, December 10, 2009

3 neg. at home pregnancy tests, no period, and we are trying to concieve?

Hello! I would appreciate anyones help to the following question. My husband and I have been trying to concieve for a long time. We had one miscarriage about six months ago. I had normal average 28 day cycle periods December through March 5, which was the first day of my last period. I was always normal before my previous pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage. If March 5, was the first day of my last cycle, I would be considered about 19 days late. I took three at home pregnancy tests, all of them came out negative. I know being late is normal, but before and after that miscarriage I was on a normal average 28 day cycle. Could I be pregnant and the hormone isn't showing up, yet? What is the longest time (how many weeks) the hormone would show up on a pregnant woman? I 've read it usually shows up by at least at week after the last day of your missed period. Please help, I'm stressing out. I feel like I'm in limbo.



3 neg. at home pregnancy tests, no period, and we are trying to concieve?concerts



I had the same problem with my first pregnancy. I had three miscarrages that were bad and it messed up my periods also. My doctor found out that the only way to find out I was pregnant was to do a blood test. If you are still late you should consider calling your doctor and getting a blood test and finding out if you are pregnant. I also found out the reason for my miscarrages was because of what is called a factor 5 blood clot disorder with my pregnancies but it only happens with the pregnancies. I had to have what is called a frozen blood test and now my husband and I have a beautiful daughter and a son on the way. I will hope the best for you and when I was younger my doctors always said I would never get pregnant and would always loose them and now look I have one child and one on the way.



3 neg. at home pregnancy tests, no period, and we are trying to concieve?headache opera theater



Ok. Take a deep breath. It's nerve wracking to wait! I had the same problem as you. I took tests at day 10 and day 14 late and They were negative, too. I went for a blood test and I am Pregnant! 8 weeks now. So just try and relax. Call your doctor and see how soon you can have a blood test. Then you only have to wait 24 hours or so.
A blood test is always the best way to be for sure. A doctor is your best answer. I wish you luck!!
If you were you I'd get a blood test done at your OBGYN. They are more accurate and can even test the amount of pregnancy hormone in y our system. Not to scare you, but speaking from personal experience, I've had two miscarraiges and with each one, I didn't get a positive preg test until I was on day 45 in my cycle, and then a week later on each lost the babies. There wasn't enough pregnancy hormone which was a bad sign. :(
A blood test is the best way. It only takes about 24 hours. Sometimes the at home test are not as on point as they should be. I wish you favor with God and if He finds it in yoiur best interest to conceive that He will grant you the desires of your heart. Be encouraged
Hi! Well first of all, there are many reasons to have a late period. Stress is a huge factor. The pregnancy hormone, is shown as soon as the embryo implants. Depending on the test and how sensative it is is when you can get a positive. The best plan is to go and get a blood test. This will give you a defenitive answer. There are many women whom got negative home pregnancy tests but got positve blood tests. So just relax and get that blood test. Hoping that you get a positive answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan