Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does this happen to you too?

Sometimes,particularly when I'm stressed out,when I go to sleep,even though I'm very tired before falling asleep I start having sort of jerks which wake me up immediately and then I find it difficult to fall asleep again.



What might it be?



Does this happen to you too?comedy club



They are called myoclonic jerks.



Does this happen to you too?sheet music opera theater



it has never happened to me before.
ACK!



That happens to me too!, I am wondering the same thing.



I'm thinking its some sort of nervous twitch.
It happens to me once in a while also. Think your body is just getting unstressed.
It does indeed happen. I'm not sure exactly what to call it, though I'm tempted to tack it onto restless legs syndrome.



If you've had a very stressful day, try drinking a nice soothing cup of tea to help you relax. Hopefully that will help keep you from jerking back awake.



Good luck!
yes, i think that is just nerves.



i use lunesta and that helps



also I tried the origan ambien but i sometimes got up and raided the ice box (fridge) and was not aware of this until i found the food in my bed..lol and my wife sure was hot when she had to clean the bed more often..well lunesta just put me in a better state of mind and help me to get the sleep i needed.



jerking is a common trait..but also check out the restless leg syndroms?
Yup, that happens to me quite a bit. It's like your just entering phase 1 ... and suddenly your body jumps involuntarily. I'm pretty sure this happens to the majority of humans, not sure why ... but, it does. I have no problem going to sleep afterwards.



BTW: Interesting question ... a star for you. :)
hey, it's the result of exhaustion and tension. Try Mg (magnesium, i think that's what it is, might be K(alium) too) , you can get it in any pharmacy.
I sometimes go through the same thing. Never figured it out so I just learned to cope with it.
It is your nerves. Try drinking some warm tea before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan