Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I quit smoking?

I have tried so many times and I yet to do it. I'm tired of the smell in my clothes and my hair it makes me feel tired and yet I use it when I'm stressed or something to do.



How can I quit smoking?opera songs



There are patches and gum you could try. You can think about all the negative things about smoking every time you want to light up. Also there is the health issue with smoking and what the nicotine does to you arteries. You don't want to have a stroke or a hearth attack. Get a support system, they offer plans to stop smoking through most Hospitals also. Good Luck to you. One extra little perk........every time you want to buy cigarettes put that money into a jar and watch how much you can save in just one year. It is quite a reward for NOT Smoking.



How can I quit smoking?secure browser opera theater



STOP IT
My mom used hypnosis tapes to help her out. Just be sure to check out the source and the tapes to make sure it is something you want to subject yourself to. Basically, you should sit with your eyes closed and try to focus on something relaxing, and let the words sink in subconciously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan