Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can putting on weight affect your cycle??

I've been on the pill for about a year now, and I was getting some bad side effects %26amp; decided 2 months ago that I should stop... I hated being sick all the time... Anyway, since then, my period has been 2-3 weeks late.. I know I'm stressed about it, I took a pregnancy test today though %26amp; it came up negative. I have the signs that I'm supposed to get it (you know, sore boobs etc)... But I also know that being on the pill put on like 15kgs during the first 3 months while being on it :( not good!! help!!! Is this normal after stopping the pill for 2 months? Is it just my body trying to regulate itself?



Can putting on weight affect your cycle??sheet music



Yes, Yes, Yes! Weight gain can %26amp; does affect your cycle. The amount you gain to upset that balance, varies from woman to woman. I know that if I get to a certain weight my period can disappear for months at a time, %26amp; I have to lose weight before it will return. Your cycle is quite delicate, so do your best to maintain your weight within your healthy weight range. Also extreme weight loss(anorexia) %26amp; excessive exercise affect it.



Even though 15kgs is not that much, do your best to lose it,also regular exercise even just walking will help. Good luck!!!



Can putting on weight affect your cycle??state theatre opera theater



I think it is, cuz I am pretty much going thru the same thing, but I am trying to get pregnant. I also recently took a preg. test and it came up negative. I am also waiting on my period to regulate itself, but I also have a few extra pounds here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan