Saturday, December 5, 2009

Weight Stress!?

Okay so I am 14 years old, 5'7 and weigh 155 lbs. I do tennis but because I didn't make my school team, I haven't been able to do it as much. Also, the country club that I belong to, my tennis group thingy ended this past week.



Being in high school and having homework after more homework, I never have time to go to the gym all the time and then back in time for maybe a fave tv show or just having a break.



I have the Bender Ball and use that at least 3-4 times a week.



Any suggestions to try to lose weight from lovehandles or toning legs?



Also, what are some of your favorite healthy lunches that I can take to school? I'm trying to lose at least 15 pounds before summer.....



Thanks.



Weight Stress!?secure browser



I'm 15 and I'm also trying to lose weight for the summer as well (20 pounds). Some of my healthy luches i take to school with me are:



salads with some chicken and a little cheese on it



Or, (since I'm doing low carb) just a some baked boneless chicken



Or you can just take some raw vegetables and fruits with you (Carrots, broccoli, apples, and orange or anything else)



Just dont think too hard about it and just look at labels to make sure what you eat is healthy. GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan