Thursday, December 10, 2009

Please Help! My first halloween party/boy girl party!!!!?

Okay, so I have just been invited to a boy girl/halloween party and I need a costume! It specifically says "Dont forget to bring a costume (or else)" in the invite so I'm stressing a bit. I want something simple, cute, black, and sexy yet appropriate for my age (12). I was thinking along the lines of a black tank top with a swoop neck and a black skirt but I just dont know! Please...help me! Lol, I'm a girl in distress! Oh, and the party is in a week, FYI.



Please Help! My first halloween party/boy girl party!!!!?chicago theater



id say do one of those little customes that are really cute ( so parents dont freak) but dress it up with some sexy fishnets or something fake lashes big hair.. for example i was a lady bug, i wore it at work with plain leggings and cute flats but for the night i wore fish nets and big black boots! just dont be trashy!! oh ya and ask your friends what they are going as do a group thing!!



Please Help! My first halloween party/boy girl party!!!!?met opera opera theater



be a mischevious devil/angel and wear a halo hanging from a horn
http://www.yandy.com/Shopping/products/p...



u should be stawberry shortcake its like reallly cute
what about a gold tank top and skirt or flashy-trashy gold dress and spray paint a small garden shovel gold and you could go as "a gold digger" it would be funny and you can make it age appropriate! g'luck
i like going by decade a really hot appropriate is going as a go-go girl or a hippie dress cut short but high shoes. your playing a part and it is still cute. or i am going in a 20's flapper dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan