Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does stress and anger stun my growth??

-i'm 15



Does stress and anger stun my growth??plays



no



Does stress and anger stun my growth??opera ticket opera theater



It could actually despite the person answering no. Stress and anger can both interact with yoru biological processes, mainly the excretion of Growth Hormone.... so in the long run ;yes, but they probably won't effect your growth that much. If you are worreid about it I woudl take up Tai Chi or another type of mediation based activity and that should help. Ciao
It sure can do more damage than stunt your growth. You probably will not do this, but if you want to save yourself pain, embarrassment, and an unhappy life, get yourself to the doctor. Ask the doctor to refer you to a psychologist who can get you on the right meds to meet the needs of your chemical imbalance. If you are normal, you will not seek help and live in missery most of your life. You may need to search and search for the right professionals to get your imbalance under control. Please, get help now.
I don't think so....
I've no doubt that I developed lupus...an autoimmune disease.....due largely to living many years in a high stress situation.
yes, its known as SMS aka Short Man Syndrome!! My boss has this due to his being a very stressful, angry person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan