Saturday, December 5, 2009

Am I going mad or is it just stress?

I feel like I'm loosing my grip on reality. I have been at home all day long for 2 years now. Lost all my contacts 1 year ago. Depression I guess. Latley I started to search for work and stuff. And it feels like I'm going mad. You know when you have taken too much coffee/energy drinks. And your brain is over active? Or like an constant panic attack that doesn't stop.



I feel like killing myself sometimes. Not cause I'm depressed or anything. But cause my mental suffering in the form of an "over active brain". Or something.



Am I going mad or is it just stress?lyric opera



You are seriously in a depression. You described it pretty much on the t! First, you did a great job admitting you have a problem. Many people try to see if they can handle it on their own, hoping it will go away, etc. You need to make an appointment with a psychiatrist ASAP to get yourself on medication. If you feel that you can't keep yourself safe, please go to the nearest emergency room and let them know you are suicidal. You can voluntarily admit yourself, (you can leave if you want to, they won't keep you there if you don't want to be there.) You will be able to get medication, counseling, and the ability to get away from it all for awhile. If you don't want to admit yourself, at least get an appointment to get yourself on medication. You have already lost touch with your friends, work, and the stress it eating you up. Please don't wait.



Am I going mad or is it just stress?imax theater opera theater



You have to get outside and exercise walk garden anything.



get on a regimen of waking at the same time every day



eating same time.



eat lightly. clean house do chores build something.



I know exactly how you feel - it can be overwhelming some days and a good healthy scream is in order.



But it basically comes down to getting your house in order- omit clutter and either get a job or volunteer with the elderly or animal shelter. good luck. hope you feel better soon.
I know the feeling but I have to disagree It makes me feel very depressed..



I barely woke up at 9:36ish today and I'm tired it's not even 8 PM =( I have a headache and the time of month is almost over..and every one I live with judges the hell out of me ..I have a job interview on saturday but I'm scared cuz I have to bike there and I'm so tired (I have holes in my pants which can't be helped I'm poor) I don't know if they will hire me - and all around I've just had a very stressful year..



My family hates me so much If I had a gun I would have outted myself already - but I'm sure my employer would see through me if I was thinking like that..I'm so very tired at the moment..



I think what's made it worse is my brother has missed what seems like an entire week of 'work' why does he have to do this on the week I am finding work? This stresses me out even more..I have a head ache right now..I keep thinking about hanging myself ( I wanted to try to do that this week but my brother has stayed home all f*cking week)
no one knows what life truly means, believe me... no one truly does. people tend to do what they are told. do good in school, find a job, then live life.



the answer to your question is that you are going mad, BECAUSE of stress.



do something you truly want to do, not something you have to do in order to fit in the society. be yourself, do what you do best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan