Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does stress cause dizzy spells?

Sometimes I'll just be walking down the street and I feel like I'm gonna faint....



Does stress cause dizzy spells?movie theater



Stress can cause all kinds of things. If you suspect this, see a Doctor ---------see one anyway.



Does stress cause dizzy spells?tickets opera theater



It can. consult your doctor.
ive noticed when Im walking, lets say down the street, and I have to stop at the traffic light, when I continue walking, I feel like im going to fall forward. and I have been feeling stressed out lately, like alot I asked my doctor and he was stumped, but he did recommend more rest. maybe your doctor will have a different opinion
Dear Berry Sexy: You must have seen someone as handsome as I am. You fainted on the spot. I guess we should meet.



I will catch you faiting when you see me.... OK? Promise.



Jokes aside: Yup, extreme stress can cause dizzy spells. It is also an early warning of stroke. Dizziness is caused by not getting enought oxygen to vital organs (esp.brain). With stress, heart razes and the oxygen is not getting there to give the message feed back to the heart fast enough. So, you get dizzyness. This calls for closer examination either thru stress test (your doc. will tell you what it is) or angiogram.
The best thing to do is talk with your doctor, but I can giv e you a few pointers.



Low blood pressure can give you dizzy spells, and I believe that also high blood pressure can.



Too much stress can cause alot of symptoms. Sometimes too much stress can develop into anxiety, or panic attacks which will leave you feeling dizzy.



Being dehydrated can leave you with dizzy spells too, and also cause you too feel more stressed out. Drink about 6-8, 8 ounce glasses of water a day, if you think this could be the problem



Anemia can cause dizziness, iron deficiency.



If you are getting too stressed, make sure the first thing to take care of is your physical health. diet, water, exercise according to what makes you feel good. Listen to your own bodies warnings, this is more important



Talk to your doctor about these things though.



Take care of yourself and remember that worrying about anything will not accomplish anything.



Rather take small steps, actions, to get to where you want to be in life. good luck and health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan