Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ok what do i do? i am going to my dad's this weekend and i know ima get a lot of insults from h

his side of the family because i got my lip pierced. i guess what i'm asking for is some positive encouragement, because i'm stressed about dealing with it.



Ok what do i do? i am going to my dad's this weekend and i know ima get a lot of insults from him, and?palace theatre



I'd tell my dad to quit being a baby and get over it, your body, your decision. If you're under age and he doesn't have full custody of you then it's not really his decision.



Ok what do i do? i am going to my dad's this weekend and i know ima get a lot of insults from him, and?concert tickets opera theater



When I got my lip pierced the same thing happend to me. I told my dad that its not going to be in forever and I can just take it out. He told me never to get a tatto.



The insults do die down after they are used to it.



But if you don't want to deal with it you can 1* don't go or



2* tell you'r dad how the insults make you feel.



Hope that helps you. Good luck!!
if you already know what is going to happen they why bother going at all? don't give them the satisfaction. stay away. you really don't have to go if you dont want to go
why dont you just take it for the weekend out to avoid the fuss?



******************



Thanks for the extra detail. Dont go this weekend. Wait till you are able to take it out. If you cant avoid it just go and take the flack and then in future visits take it out.
Don't go.
well there is probably a good reason he is gonna grill you for it... they look retarded... but tell him its your body.... not his. the only reason he would say stuff is because he loves you.
So you knew your dad was a **** and you got your lip pierced. In reality, you set yourself up for the criticism. Why would you want to do that when you have enough to deal with? That is something only you can look into . You had options:



You could have got the piercing later, when you could deal with his criticism.



You could have made him a part of the piercing decision, having him look into reputable places. Maybe he would have chosen to get a tattoo??



So you inflict pain upon yourself, first getting the piercing, and then having to deal with a family that will not let up on you this weekend, and probably even more to come.



If it is so bad, you are old enough to choose to not go see him. You can also request family counseling to help you deal with his negativity.



You probably see this as a negative answer, but I am hoping to help you to make more positive decisions in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan