Saturday, December 5, 2009

When your wife is no longer in love w/you,but, your in love with her, it feels like your wathching h

I'm young and I've been married for awhile, I've recently found out that my wife does not know if she is in love w/me anymore. Yeah suck, right? the problem is that I do love her very much. It feels like she is dying in a sense right in front of me and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm stressed. Any helpful hints maybe I have not considered are more than welcomed.



When your wife is no longer in love w/you,but, your in love with her, it feels like your wathching her die.?theatre tickets



Dude, you are looking at it all wrong. That is your "OUT". Think about it, why waste your life kissing the *** of a woman that don't care for you at all? Life is too short, she don't want you? Just help her pack her bags. Been there done that. Women like to play that old game. Maybe it's a test, call her bluff. She leaves, oh well, lots of women out there. Don't stress the small stuff, this is coming from 10 years of marriage here. Trust me.



When your wife is no longer in love w/you,but, your in love with her, it feels like your wathching her die.?opera house opera theater



Well thats a way of putting it....I am in the same situation, only I am the wife and he is feeling the way you are, all I can say is back off...in a sense she is dying inside and the more you push the further away she will get. I'ts over for me, there is no going back, and I wish like hell he would just accept it and move on, he's dragging it out for a very long time now and it's taking a toll on me, him and our kids. SHe didn't WANT this and she can't help it.
If she has told you she doesn't know if she loves you anymore, that means in girlspeak that she don't love you. She might care about you, but she definitely don't love you.



It's over. Once a gal loses her love for a guy, it don't come back.
I suggest doing the things that you use to do for her when you two were dating. Show her the guy that you really are. I also suggest a lot of communication, try talking to her to see why she feels that way. Could there be some one else in the picture or why does she feel she no longer loves you? I have a feeling there is some thing she is not telling you. And even though you love her if there is more to the story than it is going to hurt like hell but you are better off with out her and you deserve to go out and find some one new that will love you as much as you love them.
ASK HER what she would like to do!



and then ask her would she consider marriage counseling!



if not then save your self and her by ingratiation a divorce and walking away!
try marriage counseling... a good therapist can help you work together to see if you can salvage what is left....



if you just sit there and do nothing, things won't change.



it takes WORK and TIME to repair a relationship....



perhaps your wife won't change her mind, even with therapy, but at least you've tried... sending hugs your way.
People go through this sometimes. There are times I have doubts as to whether I want to be married to my husband, then the next week, I feel better. A year ago, my husband aske me for a divorce, and I moved out with our daughter. Now, we get along great and we appreciate each other more. It's probably nothing, but watch it for a while. Some women feel like this, too, when they are really stressed or depressed. Sometimes, when we are depressed, we think "something's wrong, but I don't know what". For some reason we focus on our spouse. Find out if there is something else going on in her life. She may just need a break from the same routine everyday. Send her to a spa for the weekend if you can afford it. Get her out of the house with her girlfriends or something. Or a vacation by herself (I would love one of those). This may be especially true if she doesn't get out much or have much "her" time.
First of all, I'm sorry you're in this position. This is a tough one. I really don't think that there's anything you can do. She'll realize what she has and she'll either accept it or not. I'm guessing she still loves you, she's just used to having you around and doesn't remember what it's like not having you around. Flowers are always a nice gesture but they might not always change her mind. Good Luck.
~ "Isn't it something how we can take something that is so painful it makes you drop to the floor and turn it into a life lesson? ...And we do it in such a way it becomes a gift."
Have you tried penis enlargement?
go back to doing what you did when you first met. remind her why she fell in love with you the first time. try raomancing her and complimenting her. most men forgot to do that once there mariied, so back to acting as if your trying to win her heart, which you are but it will be even harder the second time so you have to go all out.
Start courting your wife like you did when you were dating. Have a special "date" night that makes her feel special and loved. Just telling her is probably not enough....you have to SHOW her with your every day actions.



Speak kindly to her, don't push for sex (sometimes women just want to be cuddled or held without fear that you're going to "molest" her...lol), make her feel important and let her make decisions sometimes.



If all that doesn't work, she's not worth being around in the first place.
All marriages go through periods when one spouse begins to question his/her love for the other. Sometimes this happens when bored, or the zest has gone out of the relationship. Especially us women, we long to have it the way it was, when our men were so attentive and loving to us. With marriage we can get too comfortable and we forget and stop doing the loving things we used to do. I can understand how this can lead you to feel much anxiety. Sometimes these feelings subside, sometimes they don't. But there is always ways to rekindle that love once again. Think of all the things you used to do when courting her. Try bringing back some romance between you both. I feel this is all you need to get her back feeling in love with you once again. Best of luck to you!
Sometimes people misinterpret unhappiness by blaming it on their significant other. You can try counseling, but I think she needs to figure things out on her own without your presence. You love her, but I would take some space from her. Let her dwell on it. You have to be strong and reevaluate the situation yourself. Maybe you deserve better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan