Thursday, December 10, 2009

Did I make a mistake by having lunch with my ex gf?

Did I make a mistake?



My ex gf broke up with me 2.5 months ago. I still have feelings for her, even though I'm still unsure as to why she broke up with me (she gave me the "I'm stressed" excuse). Anyway, when she broke up with me, she said she wanted to stay friends. Long story short, we have barely spoken at all since that day, but I saw her at the cafeteria today, and asked her if she wanted to sit with me. She did (with her friend), and even though I made her laugh like old times, it still felt pretty awkward. I felt like I shouldn't have done that when it was all said and done. I dunno if we'll be closer or not now that this has happened, but it feels awkward. Did I make a mistake?



Did I make a mistake by having lunch with my ex gf?opera ticket



Yes, I think you did



Did I make a mistake by having lunch with my ex gf?pacific theater opera theater



u didnt make a mistake, but its not wise to remain friends with an ex.
DUDE IF UR STILL SINGLE AND SHE IS AND U HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER THAT WONT GO AWAY U NEED TO FIX THINGS WITH HER OR AT LEST SEE WHY SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU, DONT STEP DOWN TILL YOU'R SURE THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO TO FIX THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan