Thursday, December 10, 2009

Am I addicted to smoking?

Well, I first smoking at my friends birthday party last December. We were all drunk so I took the cigarette and had no clue what I was doing. First time I ever had one. Then in march on the same day I had three at a concert. From April-June I've had about 6 or 7. Randomly I crave one (more when I'm stressed) and I frequently smell cigarette smoke. Like now, I'm sitting in front of a computer and I can just smell the smoke. Whats wrong with me?



Am I addicted to smoking?comedy club



Are cigarettes addicting? YES.



Should you avoid having a cigarette ever again, even if you want one? YES



Do cigarette companies manipulate the nicotine to make you crave more? YES



Does smoking make your skin wrinkled and nasty? YES



Can smoking kill you? YES--lung cancer spreads usually to the brain...happened to my brother. They had to cut out a piece of his skull, then leave it open. He couldn't lie down for days %26amp; weeks. He got confused. He died at age 57.



Does smoking make you look cool? NO--it makes you look stupid!



Am I addicted to smoking?sheet music opera theater



You have acraving?



Get help. I've never been there myself, but if you're not at 2 packs a day, it should be easier for you to kick the habit.
maybe you should try those stop smoking aids, like the gum
becoming a smoker
Maybe you are starting to slowly get addicted, which is nothing to be proud of!! I smoked for about 6 years, and Thank God I quit smoking, it was hard yes, but now I can hang out with smokers and I wont crave it or dare to ask for one, Ive been smoke free for almost 2years now, and I dont plan to ever go back to that habit.
Having been a smoker, try to stay away from that. It is really bad news. It is also very difficult to quit later and it leads to horrible health problems for many people. You don't want to do this.
Smoking is an addiction so you are craving the smoke but don't do it.
Your body craves nicotine. Maybe you should use the patches and try to quit. If you are committed to quitting that is.



But I don't think you're addicted to smoking. I was a social smoker, but I don't smoke at all now. I still crave one now and then when I'm stressed or whatever.
Cruise the web and search , look at the open lungs of a smokers that die from smoking, You will stop smoking very fast. Cigarettes are poison and further more the cigarettes companies enhance the chemical in your smoke to make you crave for it and buy more. Please , give that a miss
Honey, if you're asking this question then you already have your answer. Smoking is a stupid, stupid habit. Do yourself a favor and don't ever pick up another one. There's so many better ways to handle your stress like exercising or taking a walk.
you r not addicted, if you were addicted, you would b having like 5 a day. but you should stop! it is hard, but wenever u think of smoking, think of something else, after getting through the first few times of that it will get easier, and easier, and easier. soon enough you will not crave them at all. but make sure u dont slip back into it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan